Be a fan and receive for free a chapter from Raj’s book. Contact him at 404.918.7366, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rajgavurla.com Copyright 2003 LiiiVEN(TM). A full-body workout will bring more life to your conversations and rejuvenate your outlook.
3. Don’t drink it all at once.
14. Listen to your body and check with your physician before starting an exercise program.
15. Eat a variety of nourishing foods (including some fruit on an empty stomach).
2. He was a teammate of Oscar Robertson (The Big O) on the Cincinnati Royals. Remember that less is more if done correctly.
7. In sports, your base (waist down) is more important than your upper body except the mind, eyes, and heart. Do a variety of exercises.
12. During the exercise, mentally focus on the body part you’re exercising.. Use your imagination to visually practice the techniques. He’s a joy to watch because of his subtle technique and confidence. He has a team called Man Up.
13. Whatever book you read on your sport, be sure to interpret the words on the pages correctly and add your touch. I’m sure there is a book for those who play other sports as well. Then try it on the field. Having played sports almost my entire life, I have a few pearls of wisdom about this form of exercise:
8. Drink eight glasses of water a day. Drink no more than 1.5 cups of your favorite sport drink after exercise.
11. If a body part hurts, don’t aggravate it and seek medical attention.
9. If you would like to read the definitive book on basketball, I encourage you to check out The Big O’s book, The Art of Basketball. Start the day with one glass and drink less with meals.
4. Compete with a subgoal in mind (repetition required before going to the next level) and reaching a goal.
I met a 74-year-old man playing full-court basketball at the Run-N-Shoot. He is the author of Winning at Entrepreneurship. I think you will like the results. All rights reserved.
10. Try blocking 30 minutes of time, identify the skill(s), count the number of mental repetitions and sets. Vary cardio routines, including length of time, day, and speed.
1. Have at least one brief conversation before or during workout.
Raj Gavurla works with organizations that want to be more profitable and productive by empowering their mindset, mood, and motivation. Don’t eat within four hours of exercising for optimal stomach strength.
6. Smile at least two genuine smiles while resting during an hour workout.
Here’s wishing you a life of swishes and assists.
Many people exercise by playing sports, or know someone who does. To gain an advantage, focus on a full-body workout