The following editorial guidelines will help you understand what we do and do not accept for inclusion in our article database as well as make your articles clear and attractive to readers. Categories
c. Your title should be not in all CAPS.
5. When you cite a quote, periods should be inside of quotes. Be a minimum of 300 words and no more than 5,000 words. Do not put your Author Name or any website URL in your title.
f. Your Author Name must not consist of adjectives, nouns or descriptors.
EzineMark.com encourages you to put your self-serving links in the author bio (author box), instead of in the article content or at the end of each article.
e. Be specific. Additionally, Ezinemark.com reserves the right not to publish every article that is submitted and reject an article submission for any reason (Normally well-written articles are accepted while spam and poorly written articles are removed). He used to work as a yoga assistant for an evening class.
f. Company names are not preferred as author name.
II. You may include your title only when you hold a doctorate-level degree (PhD, DDS, Dr., MD)
4. Author bio must be written in third person because it makes your bio ready to use when someone wishes to republish your articles. It is unnecessary to capitalize common words like a, the, to, or for.
5. We do not accept if an article is attributed to many authors. Tags are keywords and phrases that describe your article. An ideal size is 300 – 750 words.
g. Not include a reply to a private email, letter or any other correspondence.
h. Author bio may include up to two links
d. Your Author Name must have a First name and a Last name.
b. All text should be justified.
c. Do not repeat punctuation in your title.
4. Not consist of information that violates any law or infringes on the legal rights of others.
c. Your Author Name must not include numbers.
Example: Barbell Grieger is interested in learning more about lower back exercises for women along with full body workouts. CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
7. Put copyrights at the bottom of your article.
h. All images inserted must be relevant to the content. The rules for submitting your articles are simple, but must be followed.
k. Do not use slang terms or profanity in your article title.
While EzineMark.com allows HTML to be used in articles, typically articles are formatted to only allow certain HTML markup including:
a. Initial letter of each major word should be capitalized.
6. Your article body must match what is expected in the title.
a. Article title
b. FORMAT REQUIREMENTS
b. All the submitted articles must be original articles written by you or articles to which you have exclusive rights, only your name may be associated with it. Be unique
g. Your Author Name must contain no email addresses or URLs.
e. Check before submitting: You should proofread your article before submitting.
8. First name Last initial or First initial Last name are allowed.
b. Not contain pornography, adult-oriented sexual content, violence-oriented, racial intolerance, insulting, obscene, and degrading tone, bomb creation, illicit drugs, support for terrorism/fanaticism/radicalism, gambling and casino related content, the promotion of hard alcohol, tobacco, or related products, and etc.
b. We allow authors to submit articles written by others as long as they follow the republish terms and conditions.
i. It should be keyword rich.
b. Keywords must relate to the content of your article.
To be approved, you article MUST
g. HTML tags are not accepted in your title.
You are going to submit articles to EzineMark.com, but dont know how to get started. Both First and Last name must begin with initial capital letter.
j. You should have a minimum of 5-10 keywords and maximum of keywords under 400 characters (including spaces).
I. One article is allowed in only one section and category.
e. Do not end your title with a period.
6. Author bio
a. Allowed HTML:
a. Before each period, comma, colon or semi-colon, there is never a space.. Your article that is advertisement or appears to be an advertisement will be considered as spam.
b. It is advisable for you to avoid using slang and jargons.
c. Article body
f. Be informative and share your expertise knowledge: We encourage authors to include news, analysis, opinions, commentary, tips, strategies, and techniques in the articles.
10. Quotes are not allowed around the whole title.
b. Be original
a. Have proper English, correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
1. Submitted articles must not include plagiarized materials.
3. They are put align center, with dimensions of the width of 400 px and 480 px.
j. You must put a comma between each keyword.
a. Do not repeat your TITLE and AUTHOR NAME at the top of the article body.
a. Follow basic punctuation rules
e. Before you submit your articles to our site, we highly appreciate that you please spend little time reading this page first.
1. Bold, italicize, or underline only words, phrases that need to be emphasized.
a. Your title should tell reader what the article is all about.
c. In case of your English as a second or foreign language, we strongly recommend that you ask someone who is very proficient at English or has English as their native language for help.
2. Choose the best sections and categories based on the theme of your article. They help bring more traffic to your articles when people use a search engine to find Internet material on topics. If authors are detected to spam by submitting duplicated articles of slightly different content many times, they will be suspended due to direct violation of our terms and conditions.
For example, your movie-based article is allowed in section Arts and Entertainment and category Movies.
a. ‘, ‘‘, ”, ”, ”, ”,
i.You are allowed to put a maximum of one link in your article body.
b. Not be published in form of press release, advertisement, sales letter, promotional purposes or something like that.
3. In case you either purchased or received the article from a distributor/ affiliate site and so did others, you are considered not to have an exclusive right to it. An ellipsis , which is used to omit some words, should be only three evenly spaced dots.
9. Author name
d. Thanks to those descriptive words and phrases, the search engines will find that you write a relevant piece of writing on the topic.
EzineMark.com does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of the article content on this site. Only the articles of unique content are allowed to be published. Your title should not be too long or ONE Word (a minimum of two unique words is required). After each period, comma, colon or semi-colon, there is one space.